Wednesday 12 March 2014

New Bath & Body Range by Liz Earle

Late last week I came home to a rather fancy looking piece of mail courtesy of Liz Earle.


Inside the beautifully designed envelope, there was a magazine which featured the new bath and body range by the brand.


Inside the magazine was a generous 15ml sachet of one of the new body lotions from the range.  The scent was Tiare and Jasmine and I ran a bath immediately so I could try it out afterwards!!

At £14.50 it's not what I would call cheap but Liz Earle often send e-mail subscribers offers for free postage and often do fab freebies with purchases so it's worth signing up for.

On to the product itself, the lotion was very easily absorbed and left a nice silky feeling on my skin which I could still feel the next morning, so thats a plus.  The scent I feel could divide some people, it actually reminds me of the Johnsons Baby Bedtime range which is a scent I really quite like but some may find too floral or soapy.  I find it quite a soothing, femininine, comforting scent.


The magazine was lovely and full of lovely tidbits of information and a good overview of some of the products Liz  Earle has.  I've briefly tried the renowned Cleanse & Polish and do find it rather nice and absolutely adore the Botanical Essence No. 15, if you like Estee Lauder Modern Muse, you need to catch a whiff of this scent!!


Trying this Silky Body Lotion has made me really keen on trying out the other scents in the range and possibly a cheeky wee pamper day purchase!! The other scents are Bergamont & Ginger and Vanilla & Saffron, both of which intrigue me entirely and sound deliciously divine.

The Silky Body lotion contains shea butter, avocado oil and vitamin E and has a Creamy Shower Nectar to go with it which is £12.50 for a 250ml bottle.  

All in all, a nice wee freebie with a lovely wee read, the scent is very similar to the Johnsons baby bedtime range so I would try that for a cheaper option if it is the scent that is pulling you in.  Light texture and long lasting, this cream is something I would save for an occasion or a good pamper purely based on the price.

Have you tried any of the Liz Earle range?

Hugs,

Jodi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment