Monday 13 January 2014

Splurging at Space.nk

I was very, very naughty on Christmas Day, whilst banished from the kitchen, my idle hands made light work of the Space.nk sale.


So, you can see I maybe went a bit wild and it is very Laura Mercier heavy but at 50% off who wouldn't?! 


Oh, and it was Christmas Day after all...


Here we have the Body and Bath Quartet in 'Fresh Fig'.  This contains a body wash, body butter, hand cream and 'Eau Gourmande'.  I want to eat it all! Last year, I had really wanted to try the 'Creme de Pistache' version of this but told myself it was far too extravagant, this year, I figured since I've waited a whole year, I'm gonna go for it! 


Next up is the Soufflé Body Creme Sampler Collection, again, these all smell good enough to eat.  This set consists of 'Almond Coconut Milk', 'Ambre Vanille', 'Fresh Fig' and 'Creme de Pistache'. 

The little, solitary candle is Space.nk's own Shimmering Spice Candle and it came really cutely wrapped with a wee bow on top.  This has an initial hit of orange and then a spicy kick - very christmassy and I reckon you could leave this out unlit and it would still fragrance the room really well.


Just to carry on the 'do I eat it or do I sniff it?' theme, there is the Votive Candle Sampler Collection.  This has a few familiar names in that there is 'Ambre Vanille' and 'Fresh Fig' however there are also two newcomers to my collection in the forms of 'Creme Brûlée' and my surprise favourite and an exclusive fragrance 'Tarte au Citron'.  I expected 'Tarte au Citron' to be really tangy and that the cats would avoid but it is sweetly mellow and definitely smells 'pudding-y'! 


Aaaaah, so pretty! I was so pleased I got this, at £32 it wasn't cheap but it has a lot of stuff in it, I will review at a later date as here is too much crammed in here to describe now. This is called *deep breath* the Luxe Colour Wardrobe Dual Decker Colour for Eyes and Cheeks. Phew, good job it's purdy!


A few samples included courtesy of Space.nk.  I have heard of Sunday Riley before so I'm keen to try this, although I may wait until I can see the sun until I use it.  Perfume samples are always handy for handbags, uniform pockets etc.  And lastly, a Goldfaden M.D. vital boost moisturiser, this might come in handy this week if the weather gets even colder and the air con starts taking it out on my face! .

Have you done any sales splurging? 

Have you tried any Laura Mercier products? 

Hugs,

Jodi 
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment