Saturday 12 October 2013

One Jumper, Three Looks!

This is my first attempt at doing a board of things, so please bear with me!  

Last weekend, I bought a black fluffy jumper from H&M for £14.99.  I can't find it on 
the website anymore but I think it may have sold out online.  It was very soft and fluffy 
and I just thought it was so versatile because of the texture.  

With that in mind, here is my one jumper, three looks board! 

One Jumper, three looks!

I'll break it down a bit...

1st Look:
Black jumper from New Look but you can get similar in H&M or Primark for less £.
Floral Midi Skirt from George @ Asda, very similar to this one, from ASOS.
Black Heels from New Look, I always find their heels really comfy.

2nd Look:
Same Jumper.
Tartan Kilt from George @ Asda, similar to this one, from New Look.
Cut out Style Boots from Boohoo.com, these are really on trend just now, I picked up a cracking pair from Primark for £18!

3rd Look:
Same Jumper.
Floral Harem Trouser from House of Fraser, I own these and they are comfy but the pockets do distort the shape slightly.  Again, there is alot of floral leggings, jeggings and jeans going doing the rounds.
Black Ballet Flats, these can be found in most places, I like these because they are pointed, I think it may elongate the silhoutte a bit more.  Alternatively, you could use the heels from the first look for a cheeky wee date night look!

I hope this didn't bore you too much!

Have you found your winter wardrobe staple yet?

Hugs,

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment