Wednesday 16 October 2013

Eye eye Barry!

Last month I bought this Barry M eyeliner brush from Superdrug for £2.99, I actually bought it for filling in my eyebrows rather than using it as an eyeliner brush. 

 Honestly, it's great! 

It has an angled tip and a long tapered handle, the bristles themselves are extremely soft and the brush picks up the product easily.  


The back of the packaging really stood out to me as it actually gives you a web address and an app option to go to to get make up tips and tutorials.  


The tip of the brush is very thin which allows for precision.  It can be used wet or with gel liner for a more intense line or with eyeshadow for a more subtle, smokey look.


I find the longer handle gives me more control over what I am doing with the brush and allows me to create a more natural shape.  I like to use this brush with my HD Brows palette as I find using a powder helps me to avoid the 'Scouse Brow' look - Aberdeen isn't ready for that yet, I think!


I also like the colour, the range is all very colourful and cheery. And extremely easy on the purse.

If you are just starting out with make up or if you are expanding your collection on a budget, I urge you to check this range out, I certainly will be! 

Have you tried any of Barry M's new brushes?

Have you seen the other new products in Barry M's range?

Hugs,

Jodi
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment